Erin Burnett is part of the Commercial Real Estate & Banking Group of Andersen, Tate & Carr. Erin specializes in commercial leasing, representing both landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiating retail, office and industrial leases. Erin’s practice also focuses on purchase and sale transactions, land development, land use matters and the financing of commercial real estate projects. Erin strives to provide excellent service to her clients by listening and understanding their position on matters and using her extensive experience to help them achieve their goals.
While in law school, Erin served on the Editorial Board of the University of Richmond Law Review and was a member of the Moot Court Team. As an undergrad, she played on the Varsity Field Hockey Team. After graduating from law school, Erin served as a law clerk for the Honorable James E. Bradberry, Eastern District of Virginia, Norfolk Division.
Erin enjoys running, being outdoors and spending time with her family.
2017 U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firm - Real Estate
- University of Richmond School of Law, Richmond, Virginia
- Juris Doctor (cum laude) – 2002
- The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, Virginia
- B.B.A. Finance
- Secondary Concentration in English
Community & Professional
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Board Member, Mayfair/St.Clair HOA