Georgia Corporate and Business Transactions Attorney Services
Your business operation or pending commercial transaction deserves the highest possible chances of success, which means having expert counsel from a Georgia corporate and business transactions attorney is essential. Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C. can provide that expertise with our veteran corporate and business transactions group.
We have decades of combined experience representing all types of businesses, from ambitious startups to established enterprises with multi-billion dollar bottom lines. Our impressive client roster encompasses a number of major financial, real estate, industrial, technical and consumer-facing companies.
Our services can range anywhere from drafting formation documents to reviewing your corporate structure to providing advice on ongoing operational matters. Intellectual property, employment law, financial law, and corporate governance are all areas in which our Georgia corporate and business transactions lawyers have extensive experience.
Our team also regularly reviews, negotiates, and helps facilitate financing, securities, acquisitions and investments for transactions that range from thousands of dollars all the way up to those in excess of $150 million.
Each client receives personalized attention as we uncover your unique needs, concerns, and potential obstacles. By becoming familiar with your business, we can provide unparalleled counsel and explore all of your available options to help you navigate along the most advantageous course.
If you are interested in receiving our expert guidance and advice to assist your operations or help an important transaction proceed to completion, Contact Us today using our simple online form or by calling 770-822-0900.
Years of Experience Representing Clients of All Sizes and Across Multiple Industries
Our Georgia corporate and business transactions attorney representation is provided based on our deep experience in the following industries and legal domains:
- Technology companies
- Privately-held companies in all stages of growth
- Service organizations, manufacturers, distribution businesses and retail chains
- Franchisors and Franchisees
- Limited liability companies
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Real estate development, investment and management companies
- Entrepreneurs and startup businesses
- Healthcare providers and healthcare management companies
- Management, administration and employees regarding employment law matters
- Professional service providers such as Architects, Engineers, Accountants, and Attorneys
Providing Expert Counsel, Advice, and Legal Services for Corporate and Business Transactions
Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C. can assist with legal matters and transactions concerning just about every business situation or industry.
Some of our past experience includes:
- Mergers and acquisitions, including asset and stock sales and purchases of businesses, and related transactions
- Refinancing and recapitalization transactions
- Intellectual property matters, including trade secret and proprietary information protection, as well as securing trademark and copyrights for corporate clients
- Software licensing and development agreements
- Tax-related structures
- Debt — senior, subordinated and mezzanine
- Debt financings, including asset-based and cash-flow lending transactions; financing alternative analysis
- Representation of development stage and emerging growth companies
- Choice of entity analysis, formation and organization of new businesses, capitalization and related requirements
- Venture capital and private equity transactions
- Employment issues
- Securities laws, including private offerings and compliance
- Shareholder agreements, buy-sell, cross-purchase, and other succession planning
- Business agreements; supply, distribution, independent contractor, outsourcing, strategic alliances and all other supply management/logistics-related structures and transactions
- Corporate governance
- Day-to-day general business legal needs
Speak to a Georgia Corporate and Business Transactions Lawyer Today
We want to be your trusted source of legal services, representation, and legal review. Contact Us today to learn more about how our Georgia corporate and business transactions attorneys we can assist you and promote your business’s chances of success.
Corporate and Business Transactions Footer Form