If you own a company in the Atlanta area, you know how important it is for your company to run as smoothly as possible. When a lawsuit or other dispute arises in your company because of a lack of proper training among your employees, it can be one of the biggest derailments of your company’s efficiency. These lawsuits can also lead to financial penalties, loss of business and customers and a tarnished reputation. In order to avoid all kinds of employment lawsuits, reach out to an experienced employment training attorney to learn proper training techniques for every member of your company.
At Andersen, Tate & Carr, our team of knowledgeable employment training attorneys is equipped to provide management and supervisor training in all areas of legal compliance for Atlanta companies. This can include training in the areas of harassment, record-keeping and employment terminations. We will provide training on federal and state employment laws. We will draft workplace policies and procedures that will prevent potential problems as they become part of your business practice.
Types of Employment Training We Provide for Atlanta Companies
Our skilled attorneys have developed efficient and engaging employment training sessions during years of experience working with our corporate clients throughout Atlanta. These training sessions cover a wide variety of topics and address a number of potential issues that could arise in the workplace, including:
- Sexual harassment: We explain what is and isn’t appropriate in the workplace and point out that there is no “gray area” in terms of sexual harassment.
- Discrimination: We discuss how all kinds of discrimination can occur in the workplace and what steps need to be taken to avoid these incidents.
- Hiring practices: We emphasize that all hiring staff understand that hiring should be solely based on a potential employee’s merit and qualifications, not based on any sexist or discriminatory aspects
- Termination counseling: We ensure that all employees that handle terminations understand the proper process to go through and how to address potential backlash from a terminated employee
- Financial record keeping: We ensure that all employees that handle finances go through the exact same protocol every time to avoid mistakes. If mistakes are made, they will be findable and fixable.
When the entire company goes through our employment training, every employee will be on the same page. Everyone will completely understand what actions are appropriate and inappropriate in the workplace, and they will know how to manage a situation when a dispute arises to keep it from escalating. These employment training sessions can help save your company valuable time and money by safeguarding against legal disputes and litigation.
Contact Our Team of Experienced Atlanta Employment Training Attorneys Today
At Andersen, Tate & Carr, our dedicated employment training attorneys help our Atlanta clients implement a sound and consistent approach to avoid workplace controversies and resolve employee concerns without resorting to litigation. If you would like to take advantage of our training techniques for your company, contact our firm today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how we can help you.