If you are looking to start a business in the Atlanta area or are trying to handle a complex business transaction, you understand that there are many legal documents that are included in these processes. When the stakes are high, it is advisable to not rely on your own legal knowledge when you go through a business formation or transaction process.
If you try to do things on your own, you could end up costing your company valuable time and money. Instead, it is in your best interest to reach out to an experienced business formation and transaction attorney.
At Andersen, Tate & Carr, our knowledgeable and skilled attorneys handle all kinds of business transactions and formations, ranging from assisting start-up companies in initial business formation, to advising clients in complex acquisitions and investments in transactions in excess of $50 million.
We serve our Atlanta clients by providing a high level of expertise in our counsel, all while focusing on the unique needs and concerns of each client. We maintain a thorough knowledge of our clients’ businesses, allowing us to provide efficient and effective management of client matters.
Types of Atlanta Companies We Represent in Business Formations and Transactions
Our dedicated attorneys represent a full range of business entities. We help protect these company’s rights, assets and interests throughout their formation and transaction processes.
Some of the companies we can represent include:
- Technology companies
- Holding companies and real estate investment groups
- Closely held companies
- Service organizations, non-profits, manufacturers, distribution businesses and retail chains
- Limited liability companies
- Partnerships and joint ventures
- Entrepreneurs and startup businesses
- Health care providers
- Management and employees in employment matters
Types of Business Formation and Transaction Matters We Handle
At Andersen, Tate & Carr, our experienced attorneys work tirelessly for our business formation and transaction clients. We extensively review all pertinent documents during any formation or transaction process to ensure that there is no room for misinterpretation and no possible liability.
We advise and support our Atlanta clients in many different business formation and transaction matters, including:
- Entity selection
- Formation of corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, strategic alliances and joint ventures
- Intellectual property: trade secret and proprietary information protection and securing trademark and copyrights for corporate clients
- Licensing agreements
- Corporate finance and securities, including private offerings and compliance
- Employment disputes
- Stock and asset purchases and sales
- Shareholder agreements, buy-sell and cross-purchase agreements
- Business agreements; supply, outsourcing, strategic alliances and all other supply management/logistics-related structures and transactions
- Mergers, acquisitions and sales
- Tax-related structures
- Day-to-day general business legal needs
- Business succession plans
Contact Our Team of Experienced Atlanta Business Formation and Transaction Attorneys Today
At Andersen, Tate & Carr, our knowledgeable attorneys provide thoughtful analysis and strategic options for countless Atlanta corporate clients in regards to their business formation and transaction needs. We provide a complete range of corporate and transactional services to businesses throughout the Atlanta area.
If your company needs legal counsel on any business formation or transaction matters, contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how we can help you.