Diverse Georgia Law Practice
Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C. is known for its full-service approach to legal services. Our attorneys adeptly handle a range of legal issues including civil litigation, real estate, business law, corporate finance, employment law, estate planning and probate, family law, personal injury and criminal defense.
When a client’s legal matters involve different practice areas, we are poised to quickly and comprehensively address any aspect with a team approach. For an in-depth review of any business-oriented or individual legal concern, contact Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C. to schedule a consultation.
A Legacy of Service and Success
In the past two decades, we have established ourselves as one of the largest and most successful law firms in Gwinnett County, marked by our clients’ successful outcomes, our individual attorneys‘ professional successes on many fronts and the success of the firm as a whole.
Community Involvement Is a Way of Life
Serving others’ needs is a way of life for those at our law firm, and every member of the leadership team at Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C. devotes significant time and energy to serving the community in some capacity outside the practice of law. Our firm’s senior members have set the example by leading numerous organizations throughout Gwinnett County and metropolitan Atlanta. Some of these positions include:
- Chairman and board member of the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce
- President and board member of the Council for Quality Growth
- Treasurer and board member of the Regional Business Coalition
- Former board President and current board member of the Community Foundation of Northeast Georgia
- Board member of the Gwinnett County Medical Center Foundation
- Founding board member and past President of the Gwinnett County Council of the Arts
- Past President of the South Gwinnett Rotary Club
- Past Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Gwinnett Coalition for Health and Human Services
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Gwinnett Division of the American Cancer Society
- Member of the Advisory Board for the Gwinnett Chapter of the Metro Atlanta United Way
- The Gwinnett Convention and Visitors Bureau
Following the example of our leadership, every member of Andersen, Tate & Carr, P.C. devotes time to serving the community in some capacity outside the practice of law.
Explore this Web site for more information about our law firm. Call or e-mail us to schedule a consultation at your convenience, and learn how our lawyers can be of assistance.