During the development of neighborhoods, condominiums or apartment complexes, homeowners’ association disputes can occur. Because there are so many parties involved during these development projects, conflicts can arise and legal representation is often needed to make sure one party’s assets and interests are protected.
The experienced Atlanta homeowners’ association lawyers at Andersen, Tate & Carr serve businesses and individuals throughout the Atlanta area. We welcome the opportunity to evaluate a potential clients’ needs, goals and concerns.
We are prepared to listen attentively and offer well-crafted advice and assistance in all phases of the establishment, operation or dissolution of a homeowners’ association or condominium association, including conversions, amendments, sale or lease transactions.
Types of Atlanta Homeowners’ Association Disputes We Handle
It is often the case that a construction or development company has a different vision for a community than the one envisioned by the future homeowners’ association. These varying visions of how a neighborhood or condominium will look and run can lead to disputes, which can require legal representation.
Some other reasons that legal representation may be needed include:
- All aspects of creating, modifying and administering an association
- Creation of "green covenants"
- Creation of age-restricted communities
- Adoption of Georgia Property Owners Association Act provisions
- Extension of covenants facing the statutory 20 year cut off provided by Georgia Code § 44-5-60
- Condominium creation and administration, including conversions
- Collection and enforcement actions (collection letters, liens, and filing suit)
- Residential and commercial restrictive covenants
- Homeowners association incorporation and establishment
- Condominium creation and administration
- All sides of "turning over" control of an association from developer to owner, including the representation of the interests of lenders in possession of portions of distressed developments (dealing with "Declarant rights").
A myriad of legal challenges, responsibilities and tasks fall upon developers, builders and other parties interested in or involved in homeowners associations, condominiums and restrictive covenants. Andersen, Tate & Carr is a preferred source of counsel and representation for any type of real estate litigation matter.
Our team of knowledgeable and skilled homeowners’ association attorneys have years of experience handling all kinds of commercial and residential real estate litigation cases.
Contact Our Experienced Team of Atlanta Homeowners’ Association Attorneys Today
When a homeowners’ association dispute arises in the Atlanta area, reach out to our team of knowledgeable and skilled real estate litigation attorneys. We will work tirelessly to make sure your rights, assets and interests are protected throughout any litigation proceedings. Although we will try to avoid going to trial in order to keep you from paying costly legal fees, our attorneys are confident and skilled in court if that is the best option for your case.
At Andersen, Tate & Carr, we will work with you to get your homeowners’ association dispute or any other Atlanta real estate litigation issue resolved in a timely fashion. Our attorneys are well-versed in Georgia real estate laws and have years of experience handling a vast variety of homeowners’ association matters.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn how we can help you.